(Last Updated On: October 4, 2013)
Here are the articles we’ve posted for the past week on TurnkeyAnalyst.com for the week ended Saturday, October 5th 2013.
Article description and associated link:
- How does the Shiller P/E perform as a stock selection tool?
- Mean regression and the value anomaly
- Turnkey Value Screens: October 2013
- Turnkey Tactical Asset Allocation: October 2013
- Goldman Sachs’ Warehouse Trade–Conspiracy Theory!
- Weekly Economic Calendar 10/7 to 10/11
- The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. Our full disclosures are available here. Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom).
- Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
- This site provides NO information on our value ETFs or our momentum ETFs. Please refer to this site.