March for the Fallen. Come Join the Alpha Architect Team!
Looking for a great challenge on a Saturday morning on September 24th?
Come join some members of the Alpha Architect team and our tribe of friends/clients when we take part in the “March for the Fallen” on Saturday, September 24, 2016.
We’re aiming to take on the individual effort 28 mile + 35lb rucksack challenge, but there are other versions for those looking for a less intense challenge.
We’ll be out there to honor the memory of all that have fallen in the defense of our nation.
- The event is hosted by the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Training Center in Fort Indiantown Gap, which is about 1.5 hours out Route 76 from our offices. We can meet up with anyone interested and drive out together.
- Here is a map of the course: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=557299
- There will be two categories: a 14-mile “Hawk Watch Challenge,” and a 28-mile “Path to Honor” option.
- You can hike “Light” (and carry no weight), or for any truly hardy adventurers, you can carry a 35-pound rucksack/backpack and try to win the top honor.
- Event website: http://www.gapmwr.com/march-for-the-fallen
We hope to see you there!
Details on how to sign up:
Note: This site provides NO information on our value investing ETFs or our momentum investing ETFs. Please refer to this site.
Join thousands of other readers and subscribe to our blog.
Please remember that past performance is not an indicator of future results. Please read our full disclosures. The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alpha Architect, its affiliates or its employees. This material has been provided to you solely for information and educational purposes and does not constitute an offer or solicitation of an offer or any advice or recommendation to purchase any securities or other financial instruments and may not be construed as such. The factual information set forth herein has been obtained or derived from sources believed by the author and Alpha Architect to be reliable but it is not necessarily all-inclusive and is not guaranteed as to its accuracy and is not to be regarded as a representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information’s accuracy or completeness, nor should the attached information serve as the basis of any investment decision. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form, or referred to in any other publication, without express written permission from Alpha Architect.
Definitions of common statistics used in our analysis are available here (towards the bottom)